Wednesday, November 23, 2011

send someone to love me....

heard this on way home from work..and have it stuck there now.. so i thought i'd share so it can get stuck in your head as well... {suckers}





send someone to love me........ blah blah YES PLEASE...heheehe

and then.. it was my turn to set the challenge over at The BOXX....
and i went out on a limb.. me.. seriously.. yeah i know..totally out of the blue that one......so the challenge is to have a look at Emma Hack and then use something from her work as inspiration.can be the colours, the way the figure gets lost in the background. the amazing things she does...so anyho. here are a couple of example.... {and yep i would definately get my clothes off if she made me look this amazing....}


and another example..
so how fun is she.. totally amazing..the details are beyond belief... so any ho i got totally lost in my head when i was doin this..had an idea and for the life of me i just couldnt get it to work..so this happened.....
"Today"
scrapbooking,Nov 2011,the boxx yep.. wishy washy spew on a layout... andyho.. closies...

yep.. totally YUK... i hate it ..but you have to show the good and the bad.. well thats what i say.. no throwing it in the bin for me......


so onto other things..... i am ok.. yes .. on tuesday.. not such a good day..and i managed to do 14 totally random useless crap facebook posts..bet that was fun for you..lol..but today was a good day.. i smashed it at work..got shit loads done.. which was good coz i got called in for an extra day.. since you know so big fat old guy is apparently coming soon and as anyone in retail knows how fully sick that is..... lol.... so sorted my areas targets out for december now just got to smash them as well.. yeehhaaa... anyho. thanks to some special friends for all their lovin and special attention and i dont mean to harp on but i thank you.... seriuosly....


anyho. hope you have a great rest of the week..and keep smiling......


3 comments:

Chloe said...

What exactly is it you don't like?? I love all the texture and randomness that is totally you!!! :-) great challenge!!
Glad your week got a bit better xxx
:-)
xxx

Lisa Amiet said...

I think this really rocks but I understand that sometimes its not the rocking you wanted. Like Chloe love how you do texture :) Hope your week keep getting better and better. Love ya xoxo

Jasmine S said...

Lurve the blog makeover. The photo of T & I is so so cute. You must get it on a canvas if you have not already.
Now re the page. I love love love it. I think you rocked it so don't be so hard on yourself.
And as for the big fat guy coming soon, I hope his sleigh is delayed about a month cause this woman has not bought one present yet.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...