Tuesday, November 15, 2011

its the 15th..so its a new SUYS day...

well hello... how are you all???? i've been raving on a bout ME lately so i seriously would love to know how YOU are??....

well while you think about that.. its a new challenge today over at Show Us Your Stuff.. and this MONTH..yep thats right you now have a WHOLE month to get your layouts in for the second challenge.........
and it is...........to use this QUOTE.....
"When they asked me what I loved most about life, I smiled and said you" author unknown..
so there you are....and one of the sponsors is scrapware and we were sent some goodies to play with.. and this is what i did..
"YOU"
scrapbooking,nov 2011,SUYS,thechipchopshop,rainbow splendour i just CANT help myself.. just had to use another of my cooking kids photos......closies...
the owl..oh i use a The crafters workshop template for the branch..
the top.. {ps.. guess who just got a new punch..lol.....}
TOP of quote...
and the bottom...
LOVE alittle Rainbow Splendour and a super coolio The chip Chop Shop pin.......

oh and dont forget the extra bonus techique this month is blanket stitching.... have a look see on the Show Us your Stuff page for more details....


happy days.. oh i'll leave with this.. coolio film clip..





thanks.... oh and please feel free to vent... i would love to hear from you.... LOL.. hope you all have a fantastic day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

totally cool again Leanne, love that gorgeous photo and your bits and bobs!!!

Leanne said...

Awesome!!! Love the tree branch! Such a cool detail..x

Chloe said...

This is my NEW FAV OF YOURS!!!!! I totally love it!!!! I think it might be the first time I've seen a Rainbow Splendour mushroom on a page?!?!
Hope you are having a great day :-)
PS. hope this post works, fingers crossed x
xx

Stacey Young said...

Hi Leanne,
Oh what a sweet, gorgeous layout!!!! I love love the pic:):) Thanks for leaving me love too! Have a great week chicky xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...