Monday, July 18, 2011

TODAY... well the Bird is..

yes it has come..the time.. has come... it is TODAY.. yep oh all my great revelations its TODAY.. what more can i say....


bahahahaa.. yep i'm alittle crazy..but incase you havent guessed TODAY is the new word at Bird is the Word....
here is my "Today"..scrapbooking,BITW,July 2011 yep i wanted a fun day to remind me of the good Ivy days... she is really quite crazy..NOT sure where she gets that side from... heheheee.... bahahahahah... PSML.. oh shucks i really should stop....closies...
i made up the title.. definately wanted today.. and wanted a reminder to LAUGH..it seriously helps..most definately.. so laugh..go on i dare you.. oh heres something to help... "well feed me garlic an call me stinky".. yep that is one of my favs.. oh and what do you get when you cross the colour red and a bucket.. give up yet.. A red bucket.. LOL...anyho...

i used a scrapmatts nested shapes brackets for the frame..love them... woot woot..... yeahaa..

and WALLA..

so how you been??? no how you Wheelie Been...??

oh dear.. i really should go whilst i still have some dignity.. ...


too late....

bye....

9 comments:

Leanne J said...

just thought i'd see who is really lovin me...???

happy commenting...
what a FUN layout... woot woot...

bahahahaa..

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! LOVE the border of little a girls ... great happy layout

Rachael Funnell said...

YEP! well you got ME to Laugh.....
I know the place to come too if I'm feeling a little Down!!!
I always leave this blog with a Smile
& not only from your Creations BUT after reading your Posts!!!!
Have a good 1....

Cathy said...

You're such a nutter Leanne, but you made me laugh, which is a good way to start the day! LOVE your LO, the title is fabulous and your pic is so gorgeous!! Have a wonderful day :)))

Jules said...

hehe... nutbag!! lol. Love ya tho.. :p Awesome page too... love the green background pp with the bold black... yummo xx

Lisa Amiet said...

yeah you are slightly crazy and its partly why we LOVE you!! Not much going on here :(( You know I love this layout, scrum diddly umptious!! Have a good week xoxo

mel said...

I'll have some of what your having!!!
love the LO, you crack me up!!

Jasmine S said...

Ok, so you made me giggle. You are madder than I. And speaking of wheelie bins, stop talking rubbish....ok, I will stop there...
Now, I saw Bridesmaids again last week (my sil had a copy) and yep, wet my pants again....
Love this LO. Just the right amount of embellies so as not to take your eyes away from that gorgeous smile. And I looooove those little gals.

Kim said...

teehee you are a crack up Leanne!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...