Wednesday, July 27, 2011

more.... WHat you doin?????

so HOW you been?? what YOU been doing...??
this is a couple i done a few weeks ago... just havent shared.. just seem NOT TO be able to do my usual.. anyho.
"the Great Pumpkin Sale"
scrapbooking,July 2011 i'm still reflectin on how i feel about this one..

closies..
title and photos...

the journalling.. well the paper was perfect.. i just suck at the moment.. i hate it..


anyho.next...

"Wowzers He's Been"
scrapbooking,July 2011 christmas in july and all that.. so this is some of last years photos...

closies...


the title and journalling....

the photos....



so as you can see.. i HAVE nothing at the moment.. i'm doin some.. mostly on Fridays at Belindas... but other than that.. not much is happening..which i hate.. my left side of my brain needs to create.. i think that might be why i'm havin trouble sleeping. you see i'm a thinker..and some nights i just dont sleep..to busy thinking.. so i might hav to just relax an create so that right side switchs off.. anyho i thought i'd leave you with THIS;.. i brought it tonight...


go here for closies...PS it is really nice.. crap picture..soz... yep i know.. bit short at the front but the back view doesn t look that bad..and i got it in a size 12... for our soccer banquet... so i have 12 weeks.. to fit it.. eek... lol...


so thats it for me....... dont forget to leave some love...




5 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Wow, just lovin what you bought. Gorgeouso.
Love the pumpkin LO and if you can ship one down to Melbourne, I will send $2 your way....hehe.
What fab pumpkins though and look how sad Miss I looks! I think it looks great as that paper is soooo busy. Love the black paint with white writing. Great idea.
And loving the Chrissy LO. Fab work and I think my left side has gone AWOL too.

Chloe said...

Oh I know what you mean about the minimal creations happening!!! And the lack of sleep LOL!!! Fab pages again, how perfect is that paper for the pumpkin pics?!? You should have told me you were selling them and I'd come over and buy some more!! Let me know next time :-)!!! See you tomorrow fingers crossed :-)

Rachael Funnell said...

You have created 2 Awesome Layouts working with Webster Pages (1 of my FAVES hehehe)
The Pumpkin LO is Fantastic & jusy lovin the black paint & white journalling........
& what a cute Xmas LO!!
FABBO!
Enjoy the rest of your week...
xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous dress Leanne, I'm sure you will look amazing in it.. don't forget to take pics!! LOVE both your LO's the papers and details look awesome!! Have a great weekend :)))

Kim said...

totally lovin the journalling on the black paint on that first one Leanne!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...