Thursday, July 7, 2011

i CREATE...lol.. actually i did..

well lookie here.. i've created.. i started this one today and it was looking like well... burnt toast.. really burnt toast.. so i had a nanna nap..it was that frustrating....
and den i came out and grabbed my big tub of flowers etc and just pulled a packet out and then stuck something somewhere.. ahhh problem solvered....lol
the challenge i was doin this for is one that BB set.. this is it.. "my challenge to you is to scrap about being UNDER THE WEATHER - how it changes things for you, what you most like as a comfort, whether it happens often or rarely .. anything you feel that is realted to this..."
and i'm sure if your a follower you've noticed the crapness of my feelings lately.. so this is about starting to CHANGE a few things...
"get Happy"
scrapbooking,July 2011,scrapapples i did actually think about calling it.. SHUFFLIN...coz you know that is my fav {And a few others i've noticed..ps..Crystal}}.. but i went with get happy...
closies....
oh... ps if you see something you gave me THANKS.. its all in this big box of stuff..so i pulled heaps of randomness out for this one...yay... and Cathy..yep i've used one of your folders..you are WAY too nice... thanks...
and YEP..i just had to use the photos with BB in there.. since she is all about helping me feel so much better..somedays i just dont know what i'd do without her right now...

anyho. thats about it.. hopefully i'll be doing another couple of my masters tomorrow night..and den they will be finished..lol.. bahahahahaaa.....
okay.thanks for lovin me.... bye...


7 comments:

Jules said...

fabulousness!! LOVE the colours lj and good luck with the masters entry chick.. can't wait to see it!! :)) xx

Jasmine S said...

Yep, nothing a few random flowers wont fix and what a mix. Love them. That background paper is way cool and suits your theme perfectly.
There was something else I was going to say but I've lost it.....a bit late for me but I am waiting for Private Practice. Gotta love a bit of drama. Makes your life look fab after watching those shows....

Noels said...

great lo leanne

bappleicious said...

OOhhhhh that is sooo sweet - I love you too

Lisa Amiet said...

WOO HOO!! Awesome layout LJ! Glad you are starting to get out a bit more, you're gonna have to all come down for a girls night out soon! Riley started shuffling in the servo the other day when it came on, had grown men in stitches! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Call me if you want to chat...I'm here :)xoxo

Kim said...

love how happy this layout is, the photo and the mix of elements really work beautifully!

Cathy said...

LOVE your funky LO Leanne!! The mix of embellies and that background paper look fab with your fun photos!! :)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...