Friday, July 1, 2011

the Boxx Newsletter is O u T.. out now...

INSERT warning..... well you'll see...

its BOXX newsletter time again..and well its time for me to say goodbye to the book of you kits.. {{INSERT tear}}.. so this is my last of these kits..but dont stress the super amazing Jules will be taking over from me..so you guys are in for a super special treat from her...

so without further ado there are my creations for this month. This KIT has lots of summery goodness... so its all about seasons..well mostly..lol..

here is the kit..





and here are my works of ART...lol.






"Sweet Summer Memories.."
scrapbooking,June 2011,The boxx. BOY well summer is christmas...isnt it...Closies....






height..
a flourish with bling.. cut up ala Chloe Neilson...
the little ball....






and DEN....





"Stunning"
scrapbooking,June 2011,The boxx. BOY more PHotos of Serenity..shes just so easy to take photos of.. {ps.. added black cardstock and twine}.. closies...



layered flower made by me...
a quote titley thingy..
layers..
AND den....
"Love Summer Days"scrapbooking,June 2011,The boxx. BOY yep.. added Black Cardstock AGAIN..... closies...
cuteness..
the title....
and the side spot..


AND den.. DEN...


"Gotta Love Selfies"scrapbooking,June 2011,The boxx. BOY yep a selfie.. and i included.. can you guess.. Black Cardstock..lol .. closies...

some height, paint, and bits and pieces..
the photo and randomness matting...

oh can YOU tell what my LATEST thing is.... will give you alittle hint.. included on 3 of these layouts..lol.. was chatting with BB the other day and she noticed my slight obsession the other day..and she said it was just another thing to go into my weirdness of things that i obsess over for a time and then forget..lol.. see my EVER changing STYLE.. the only thing that stays the same is its RANDOMNESS...lol..

anyho. thanks to those who commentd on my ramblings... and i promise to include more..lol..

oh and REALLY should've warned you more on how HUGE this post was..but figured you might not have looked otherwise...heheheheee..
anyho.. i hope you have a fantastic weekend... lots of love..etc....
oh and dont forget to SHUFFLE....
WATCH this if you DONT KNOW how...

7 comments:

Dolly B said...

Love them all, GORGEOUS! you are on fire.
Just watched the two shuffling clips and had to chuckle,a lot of those moves seemed very familar ( not the back flips or head spinning lol) When I dance my son calls me Clydsdale because he reckons I clomp around , Yep Im a random jump around free style kinda dancer lol

Anne P said...

OK, I wanna know what the background PP on that "Love Summer Days" LO is. Sooooooo devine. All these LO's are fabbo.

Jasmine S said...

Lurve my Boxx newsletter and you have included so much awesome randomness to it. Fab fab work. Your little ideas amaze me. You are just too cool for school.
Have a fab weekend and make sure you go and see Bridesmaids.

Lisa Amiet said...

You seem to be missing the sunshine my dear! I hate winter and can't wait for the sun to come back, your layouts cheered me :) I love all of these, that flower is just fab! You are the queen of layers and goodness! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend xoxo

Chloe said...

Awesome pages, love love love every single bit :-) clever girl you!!! Hope you are having a fab weekend :-)

Jules said...

wahooo! you rock, love it all, you AMAZE me!!! crack me up with the shuffle!! all 6 of my lot (yes, me included) were doing 'the shuffle' in the kitchen the other night.. i thought the girls were going to vomit they were laughing sooo hard at their dad!! LOL!!! he was seriously funny tho... ha! got me gigglin' just thinking about it!! even master L wanders past me from time to time and sings 'everyday i'm shufflin' ... hehehe! thanks for reminding me... hugs xx

Debbie Smith said...

Ohhh Leanne your pages are beeeaauuful! My favourite embelly was the handmade yellow flower. Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...