Friday, January 7, 2011

Sneaks SUck...

Can i just vent for a sec..........
i HAVE seriously been creating.. a super AMAZING if i do say so my self.. {well so far} mini {but slightly bigger than mini} Album.. and i have also completed 2 layouts but these are all for DT's... so i cant share..
so i think that when i get home from work tomorrow i am going to do a Just COz i can layout.. not for anyone..Just me.. i have some NEW photos to play with and i just cant wait..yay...
but for now i'll leave you with a sneaky..


Can you see the Renee Iveson inspriation here....

thanks for stopping by.. and yay... oh and yep still raining.. work tomorrow.. oh and i am super proud of myself i still havent missed a day walk/run since chrissy day.. and the run part is getting more and more each day....

13 comments:

Leanne said...

Yay!! Awesome sneak and fantastic you!!! Great job on keeping the walking/running thing going!!

Shell said...

Cant wait to see :)

Creative Sofie said...

Looks sneaky!!! You are so cute Leanne...can't wait to have a full look!!!

Nay and Gilly said...

I love it Leanne!! I can't believe that my lo is inspirational!! I think you were inspired by thqat gorgeous lil' dot Ivy!! Thank you so much!! Luv Renee

Kim said...

looking forward to seeing the full reveal!,

Anne P said...

Hey, you get to share before I do :) Can't wait, only 9 days to go...

Liz Weber said...

Love the sneak peek Leanne. Sorry we won't be working together but I will still be checking out all your work.

Congrats on keeping up the walking/running, I was doing the same but have slacked off something shocking over the holidays. I am looking forward to getting started again once school starts.

Thanks for your messages, Happy New Year Leanne!

Kerryn said...

Looking forward to seeing that mini!

And well done on that running and walking!!! Awesome!!!

bappleicious said...

So when Adam gets home I think I need to come with you on these morning walks/runs - I'm being smothered by my own fat

Dolly B said...

What a tease sneak peek (cant wait to see it all!) and yay for you walking, running (makes me feel very slack)
Lots Lots sugar
Miss Mary x PS thanks for the love you left on my blog :)

Nay and Gilly said...

looks good! Gilly ox

Jasmine S said...

Congrats on the exercise regime. Mine is a bit sporadic at the moment but hopefully I can get back into it regularly. Too hard to get out of bed on the holidays.
Love the sneak but yes, they are a tease so come one, out with the full LO....

sandra said...

yep! sneaks suck...but yours leaves me wanting more!!
cant' wait to see the reveals!

pssst...keep an eye out for the postie!!!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...