Monday, January 31, 2011

the final day of January....... a school layout.

WOWzers hasnt January just FLOWN by... its already the last of the month... and to celebrate it i'm posting a layout..LOL...heheheeee.
for our local group a challenge for jan/feb is to create a school photo layout {surprise}... and i was thinking of doing one of me but that was just TOO scary so instead i've cheated alittle and done a photo from Ivys daycare last year...
"New Bond"
scrapbooking,jan 2011
and closies...
a tree cluster...
a cute rainbow complete with cloud from Cosmo Cricket and some Lil Red Rocket paper butterflies and a cute lil Scrapmatts birdy...

the journalling...
and lastly so you can see the height here.. also those lil chippy flowers are also from scrapmatts....
well to be honest peeps i'm not really sure how i feel about this one.... its okay.. i love the background pp...but when i look at it i just dont get that ahhhhhh... feeling.. but anyho... we'll see what the next layout brings...
Materials: Graphic 45-fashionista collection, prima packaging, Websters pages -wonderfall, C/C delovely chippies, B/G- green at heart Alphas, journal spots, memento ink, zig, signo and mark it pens, thread, scrapware tree and apples, Lil Red Rocket butterflies, Martha Stewart punch, Maya rd owl, Scrapmatts [cb 1074] birdcages , and flowers...

thanks for looking peeps.. and the last count for January {unless i get productive tonight after soccer} is .... 15 layouts, 1 Card and a mega MINI album.woot woot..

7 comments:

Jasmine S said...

I know what you mean about that feeling when you complete a LO. I try to alter it to make it better but sometimes, you just can't get 'that feeling'. When I saw this I thought: If I used those embellies my LO would look "dicky" (yes, a technical term in the scrapbooking world) but gee, this looks grouse. Colourful and bright, just as Miss I would like it.

Jess Mackenzie said...

I think this is SUPER DUPER.....But you know me.....pop a rainbow and some bright colour on a lo and I'm in heaven : ) YOu may not be thrilled with it but I think it's AWESOME!!!!! Love and Peace xox

Kerryn said...

Where has this month gone I wonder? Not a bad count for January!!

Such a sweet photo!!

Shell said...

Yummy yum yum YUM! you need glasses Luv its tha BOMB! x

Cathy said...

I LOVE this LO Leanne... all that gorgeous colour and those yummy little details and your photo is so cute!! :)

Ilene said...

Wow,I love this LO!It's genius to mix G45 and that bright CC pp and be able to pull it off!! And I love all the embellies and birds and branches...really cute!

Creative Sofie said...

What a gorgeous layout as always....hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...