Its a Boys Life

Its a Boys Life

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Show us your stuff.. mid month reveal...

its that time of the month..
reveal time for me and my take on this months challenge..
its a MOOD board for the month.
challenge set by the gorgeous. Kim.....
 

its PRETTY isn't it....
so being pretty my initial reactions was
 HOW THE FREAK AM I GOING TO DO THIS>>>>
well after the initial shock I thought..
well it is a challenge so just run with it..
so I just decided on pastels and ran with it..
 
"Mud Love"
Yep what can I say....

I tried..
but I still LOVE IT..
its crazy just like Ivy... and a bit pastelly....
{yes I made up that word..}
some close ups....


some crazy texture, paint, mist and stamps....
we are all about hand made.. so here is a ..
A chip chop shop fimo Mushroom
and a Lil Red Rocket button....
{boy I miss those shops.... oh sigh}
and some more Rainbow Splendour goodness..
felt and vellum feathers... woohoo....
 
ok that's enough dribble from me...
why not head on over...
and have a go at the challenge..
oh and if you're wondering about the shape..
 I created this on the back of Pink Paislee mistables paper packet.. yep recycling...
have a superb day..
 
love you all..
 
 


1 comment:

Belinda Lowe said...

Amazing as always - glad you have your mojo back

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...