Wednesday, April 22, 2015

a little piece of me..

so I'm sharing some randoms that I've created lately.....
I was inspired by a Fiona Paltridge video of a layout she created a little while ago..
 
I loved how it all ended up... a little bit of me and a little random.
 
"Hey Beautiful"
 the photo is one I took of my friends daughter Alecia in the sunflowers a little while ago
and its one of my favourites.....
{i'm printing at home at the moment so the quality isn't as good as i'm used to ..
but at least i'm getting some different material to work with"
the Camera Pin is from Rainbow Splendour
and the chippy is a Scrapmatts...... .
 
 the chippy I randomly dabbled glue and then added a couple of different coloured sands that I borrowed {yeah borrowed is the right word" from my daughter....
and the flair is by DLish.....
 
next up I was playing with being able to do people..
I still don't do people but I haven't given up yet...
 
'She Is Strong"
at lot of mixed media in this .. started with a dylusions background and then mixed watercolours and paint to a create the .. lady......
 I then "scrapped" the top portion of the page to create a she art inspired layout...
I've used another DLish flair,..  a Charms creation a heavenly heart.
and a Rainbow Splendour velum pin wheel.. cute hey!!!
and lastly..
 
"wild and CRAZY"
 
 since I've been doing a few watercolours lately I created this on the watercolour book page and then kept going. some of you may have seen the layout already on facebook..
I actually randomly videoed me creating this one.. a few whoopsies and all...

so the background.. candle wax, dylusions, watercolour, embossing powder and watercolour.. oh and posca pens.. woohoo...
the HEART is another Charms Creation,
 and this time the flair is from A piece of cake designs
and its mounted on a bottle top from DLish.. whooohoo for wonderful products..
 random stapling.... turned into cute hugs and kisses....
 
 
hope you've enjoyed looking at these..
thanks for visiting..
Leanne..
 
xoxoxoxoxox
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...