Sunday, April 5, 2015

a little bit of ART....

Since I haven't been able to work and I don't have a job I've been trying to keep myself occupied...
and well these happened...
 
"Bedford"
 
this one is 120cmx90cm big..
done on a piece of ply wood.
mixed media... I've used house paint, inks, spray cans..
all on top of a layer of texture paste and stencils.....
close up...
I love the grunge....
 

and just to show you how mixed up I really am..
 this one is only 30cmx40cm....
"Dragonfly"
Created on a canvas board..
yep .. using my scrapbooking background I just wanted to play with the inks and watercolour paints to see what happened.. and of course.. a bit of texture.....
close up...

and then the latest one... measuring 75cmx60cm its a little middle sized canvas...
"Tulips"
again experimenting with dylusions inks and watercolour paints and acrylics.......
and lots of texture...
close up...
 
now what to do with these.. might have to create a little more and head off to a market or something..
 
thanks for visiting..
please leave some love...
 
Leanne..xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...