Monday, January 2, 2012

all aboard the bandwagon.....

HAPPY new YEaR.... how are you all..hope the year has been treating you fine etc etc etc... and that the rest of your year will be superbly amazing.....
so i thought i'd reflect alittle.....
so i went through my month by month folders and selected my fav layout for the per month for the whole of 2011..so here goes.......
"Modern Marvel"... Jan
"Poor Tarj".. Feb
"Forward Roll".. March
"Less than Perfect" April...
"Blow" may...
"Autumn Beauty".. June..
"Your Shine".. July
"Summer is Fun".. August
"Happy Times".. Sept
"This Face".. October
"Down down Down".. Nov
"Technicolor" .. Dec
so there you have it.. my 12 favs from 2011.. but i must admit that my all time favs are probably my masters entries.. which i will show over the next week.... so there you have it.. {oh and i still have 2 pages from Dec last year that i havent shared yet.......

thanks for the lovin.. and happy days ahead to you all....

5 comments:

Chloe said...

Ooo ... loving these ... and it's so cool to see them all together :-) I'm going to have to do a post like this :-) :-)

Jasmine S said...

What a gorgeous show case and yep, these would have to be my faves too.
And funnily enough, I was trying to get a photo of my DD and a friends DD as they were sporting the sandy bums at the beach yesterday but missed unfortunately. I was telling her about Miss I and her gorgeous polka dot bathers and sandy bum. Love that shot.
Happy New Year to you Miss LJ.

Jules said...

ooooh, some of my faves in there too! :)) Happy New Year sweets, hope it is everything you are dreaming it will be! NY hugs... xx

Anne P said...

Wow, what a line up. It truly shows your style here too seeing them all lined up like that. AWESOME work and happy new year.

Stacey Young said...

Happy New Year to you, hope it's a fantastic one for you:):) Loving all these together, your style is truly funky and you are the queen of random....love it!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...