Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mr T and the WInner ...




SO....... the winner is.............. Mel.. who said.........."Woot woot to you on 100 followers!!! I get so excited with new followers... makes me feel loved.At least you know you are well loved and your blog always fills my days with sunshine, you crack me up!!love your work babe!!!" ,, i think that i may have your snail mail addy somewhere but to save me looking ..LOL.. can you email it to me.. leanne.jago1@bigpond.com thanks HEAPS.......
and then ... i just had to finish this one off that i started on Saturday night at BB's....


"Mr T'


scrapbooking,April 2011 the FUNNIEST photos hey.. so it needed some funniness in the journalling....



the PHotos..

see the journalling.. lol.. crack up...



thanks for visiting peeps.. oh ... i almost forgot.. did a count today... i created 26 layouts for April and of those you are still to see 5 of them.... reveal shortly..well 4 of them at least.. 1 of those is for the SBM Express Yourself comp.. fingers crossed.. i would LOVE to see my layout up on the wall at the Expo..............


anyho. thanks for all the LOVIN yesterday........ lots of sugar right back at you ALL.......

9 comments:

Lisa Amiet said...

hahaha classic love it! Love that look on Tarj's face in those little pics! Fab layout xoxo

Alanna said...

LOL! Love that journaling! :) Fab LO Leanne :)

Jasmine S said...

Well I really did just LOL. I looked at the title, the fab pics (and the frame), Mr T certainly looks tough then I read the journaling and yep, LOL. That is soooo cute. I had not spotted the necklace. He will love that one when he is older.
And, love that paint splot. Yep, I'm a simple girl. Just a bit of a paint splot and I'm in love.....

Patricia said...

it is tooooooo funny.

Marelize said...

Love your layout from yesterday too Leanne and this one made me chuckle. Those pics are sooooo cute. :)

Cathy said...

Fantastic LO Leanne.. those pics are so darn cute!! LOVE the the splat.. how did you get it to look so perfect??? :)

Jules said...

hehe... total cuteness or what? love it lj, lolly necklace and all! :)) x

Chloe said...

LOL - this is funny - what a face!!!! LOVE that pp range :-) :-)

mel said...

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! thanks girlfriend.

LOL at that LO!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...