Tuesday, October 26, 2010

REveal... and anothery...

its My Friend Shell's birthday tomorrow... the 27 october..so you all know her so make sure you drop on by and say a big HAppY BIrtHDay to her.. and now i can reveal the sneaky i've been showing the last couple of weeks..it's a wall hanging for her bday.. {yeah she's already got it and has posted on her blog so i can put it up now}...
Things You Love
Things you LOve

the quote is... Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose...

nice hey..i actually did a sneaky and emailed her about a couple of her favourite quotes coz i was doing alittle quote book, and she sent me back a few of her favs and i just had to pic one.... LOL.. sucker Shell...heheheheh....eeee....


so I made some twirly vines, added a clear cut dragonfly, some Lil Red Rocket and a lollipop.. and some randomness from me...
cute flowers..and i LOVED that little silhouettes... cute.. and mixed with a Scrapware frame..sweet.


and a scrapware Chandelier {?SPELLING>.whoops} and of course some glitterly bling....
and up next we have one that i have been working on recently.

"Walk in the Park"
Walk in the Park.
coolio thickers glitters..yum


some Sweet vintage funky Paper clip... and a super cute little card that Jessie to the MAKKK.. gave me .. oh and scrapware dragonflys...








a Scrapware fence with a scary little spider from my2angels..




a super Scrapmatts butterfly..
covered in some snow white glitter and some gems... and a Lil Red Rocket. Apple button {shops open} .. and a curly paper doiley flower made by me thanks to the Nay and Gilly video..






oh and how cute it the Crate Paper restoration range.. the banner is from the chippy accents.. SWEET....... some journalling... and wallah.. i think its done..








thanks for your lovin peeps.. hope you are all having a super fantastic week.. and woot woot and lots of love an sugar to everyone....thanks for all your awesome love... muchly appreciated....








PS i would say that i am sorry for all the close up s but you know what... I'M NOT so there..... actually i love showing the details.. coz i can do details.. lol..

11 comments:

Chloe said...

LOVE all the detail so no need to be sorry :-) Well, where do I start?!?! These are simply amazing, I love the LO, it's my new fav of yours I think!! And the beautiful gift for Shell ... wow wow wow, truly amazing and what a lovely friend you are :-) xx

Jess Mackenzie said...

Hi my names is Jess and ummmmm I'm addicted to all things made by L to the J......will send you my rehab bill : ) Anyhoo enough silly billyness........That walk in the park lo is DELIGHTFUL can't stop looking at it....seriously the image is now imprinted on my eyeballs.......and that otp you did for Shell....man what a cool friend you are!! I bet she will treasure it to infinity and beyond : ) Well now I've written a novel I must go and rest my fingers......Love and Peace

Jules said...

yum... so much to look at - i'm in sensory overload!!! I'll bet Shell just LOVES that wall plaque, so gorgeous ... you're just lovin crackle aren't you?? :))) and walk in the park is awesome, so many creative lovlies in there!! i love that Tarj is holding his pants up too .. hehehe! chao for now! x

Leanne said...

stunning as alway...x

Jasmine S said...

Oh Leanne, the detail is just fab and love the close ups are a must to show it all off. These are both just beautiful and all the bits to look at. Even down to a little itsy bitsy spider. You rock attention to detail.

Shell said...

Yep I sure do LOVE it, how lucky am I to have such an awesome and talented friend and that LO, WOW absolutely STUNNING!! x

Kim said...

wowowowowowowowow all the little gorgeous details...it is stunning leanne, gosh lucky lucky Shell, and that layout just awesome, I sooo love that gorgeous photo too

Unknown said...

WOWEEEEE!!! They are both gorgeous!! Shell is so lucky and that LO...sigh...I just love it!! I keep staring at it for ages!!! :)

Scrapware said...

I LOOOVE that frame!!! It's gorgeous...can I put it in our gallery? Ange

Ebony van der Starre said...

Wow! Beautiful stuff. Your friend will love it. You really have an eye for detail!!Thanks for stopping by my blog BTW!

Tracey StJ said...

Helllooo!! What? Oh yes...aren't I sophisticated now that I am blogging and all?! Anyhoo LOVE tht frame for Michelle and Walk In The Park is awesomated.Mr T Hitching up his strides is classic, love the colours and great pic of you three. Well I shall go browse some more while I on a roll! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...