Monday, October 11, 2010

i HAVE nothing.....

okay so i have NOTHING to show from the weekend.. although i did make a wedding card and a birthday card..just forgot to take a pic before i gave them away..
DOH...

so instead here are a couple of pix of my beautiful niece Serenity..that i took a few weeks ago.. i am going to play with them abit through photoshop..but i really like them straight out of the camera as well...

so here goes..

i really like this one.. not sure why.. love how dark but bright at the same time ... just needs well tweeaaking...

so peeeps... be back soon .. well as soon as i actually scrap something..which better be soon.. coz i am home with out the kids.. its just me and me dad this week.. so quiet.. and alittle SAD as well...
okay doeky.. talk soon...

4 comments:

Shell said...

WOW those photos are devine. The lighting is absolutely PERFECT!!x

Jasmine S said...

Yes, I have been checking up on you and what?? Nothing to see!!!!
But I do love these pics, the second one of her smiling is just gorgeous. She is beautiful and her red hair looks stunning with the lighting.

Kim said...

I agree the photos are devine, look forward to them being scrapped

mel said...

Oh these are just perfect - serenity is a gorgeous girl - thanks for passing on her blog details - I have been stalking.
Speaking of which - thanks for becoming my latest stalker _ LOL!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...