Thursday, October 28, 2010

Over at the super BOXX the wonderful Leanne Allinson is hosting a challenge to heighten the awareness that this month is Breast cancer awareness month..
the challenge is to create a PINK layout.. with Strength/Courage key words..
so this is my PInkness....
"Courage"

Courage now i know that this doesnt have to do with breast cancer awareness but it is PINK which is really really hard for me ...coz i'm not a pink kind of girl....


my2angels flower..... and look who got the deep edge fan punch.. i just had to after seeing the amazing work that Michelle Fowler is doing with this one...
BUtterflies, Butterflies.. butterflies... i love this design and how things came together with it..

oh and yep more pix of my gorgeous niece Serenity.

thanks for visiting.. and i hope you enjoyed yourself...


5 comments:

Kim said...

this is just delish Leanne, I so love that quote, and all those butterflies are just magical!

Jasmine S said...

Well I am a pinky girl and I LOVE this pink pink LO. Butterflies of course are another fave so tick and how well do the b&w photos stand out? A bit of bling to highlight and the quote and alphas, another tick.

Leanne said...

This is amazing!! I lOvE your pinkness!! Thanks heaps for playing along with my challenge....x

ps - I adore that quote....definitely words to live by...x

Jess Mackenzie said...

So totally fabuliscious.......I always do a little "Hooray" when you add a new blog post....love love love gawking at your scrappy bits and bobs : ) Love and Peace to you maaaaaaaaaan

laterg8r said...

gorgeous tone on tone page - love it :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...