Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cute New Toes...

some Lil Red ROcket goodness FINALLY arrived so we can all take the camel tick hex off of him... crappy new postman.. anyho..

stitching.. both machine {new addict.. bb lowe trying to convince me to make a quilt.. geszz.. i only just got the hang..sort of.. sewing on layouts and it doesnt have to be neat..}
and only little bit of journalling... oh and thanks Elise McKay for the fabric.. seriously could you see ME going and buying that girly girl..

HOW CUTE IS THAT BUTTON!!!!!!!.............. YAY..... and i found an old book of patterns for little kids.. adorable.. will be using some more of that soon..

some flowers.. yep thats right flowers..

Tracey came for a visit before this one was finished and she said.. quote.."you seriously cant do a flat layout can you".. answer... AHHH NOPE>....lol...
thanks for looking..i hope all my friends are well.... and happy.. oh and please please LAUGH OUT LOUD today.. thats my mission for tomorrow.. i have chosen to accept it... ps.. let me know what you laughed at.. some more laughing is needed..

PPS.. {aka sarah lou like with the ps's..lol} i'm off to my lil sis near Byron Bay for the weekend so i really dont think i'll get another update of my life.. since it is so super exciting after all on here again till after the weekend so i seriously hope you all have a good one..if not i'll punch you in the nose..LOL>..ZITCHES>>...

13 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

Hun, I love your Psing but seriously dude, if you are going to do it right... Ps comes before the PPsing! LOL
And you are my dimension queen!!! I love your height!! I love this layout. its os perfectly delicate! I wish I could have pink and delicate!!!

Shell said...

LOVE, LOVE. LOVE this one. Its my new fav. I know I say that every time but they just keep getting better and better. xx

Chloe said...

Love it! The old book paper, the fabric, the BUTTON, the stitching ... just gorgeous :-). Have a great weekend!

Frances said...

That picture is just tugging at my heart...I love it. Sweet layout Leanne..lovin' the book paper!

Jules said...

... just snuck on to see who you sent your bloggy swappy award thingy too so i didn't double up! :) but seriously love this ... way adorable! hope you had a fab w/end in byron and sampled the local coffee {yum} ... jules xx

Ebony van der Starre said...

This layout is adorable!! Love the kids pattern for the background!

bappleicious said...

Seriously....just make a quilt - he he he

Marilyn said...

Here, i can see more details...Lovely page, Leanne...Try to make the quilted...is a matter of practice...I love sew!! Hugs!!

georgia keays said...

this is beautiful Leanne, the fabric looks stunning. I saw your comment over at Bridge's blog about SM, hope you don't mind me jumping in but just wanted to let you know that is completely normal. They will send you a commissioning email once they have put your layout into a gallery with the invoice etc. My layouts generally don't turn up in the mag for 9 or so months, and i just got a commissioning letter for one i did over a year ago!! georgia

Kim said...

drop dead absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nay and Gilly said...

Way too cute! Gilly ox

Nay and Gilly said...

So luv this L!! Awesome LO and so very girl for u!!
Luv Nay-B-babee

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful! Loved your work! Kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...