Thursday, June 17, 2010

new from Lil Red ROcket... edited.. OUt for Publication.. I THINK...

INTRODUCING..... lil red rocket retro girls.. these new 1 1/2 inch buttons are so so SUPER cute..
Your EYES
see how cute is that button...
and thanks also to Nay and Gilly for the super little ballerina and the doiley..


super new purchase,, birdcage from SCRAPMATTS{could have spent thousands in that shop.. but was very well behaved but am kicking myself now.}..and some delicious new glimmer..

a little bit random

YAY for shopping...

thanks for havin a gander at these.. please feel super free to leave some loving..

Sugar BAby..

ps.. i will be doing a Lou inspired lo very soon with all these glimmer colours to choose from..
pps.. still on a weekend away hangover.. i just want to do it all over again.. but the bank balance is telling me that it is a definate no no..LOL>

12 comments:

Tania Martyns said...

love this LO, it looks beautiful and perfect! every detail is amazing!

Marilyn said...

Great LO, love the ballerina!!!

Alyssa said...

aww those buttons are beautiful and your layout is simply Gorgeous!! Going to search the rest of your blog xx
Lys

Leanne said...

Love it!! And I love the bird cage!! I haven't even had time to play with my goodies yet! They are still sitting on my desk spread out...just begging for me to start using them! LOL! Definitely this weekend!

Jules said...

yay is right... i'm trying to ignore the visa balance when i do my banking!! love this one .... totally delish little details ..xx

Sarah Lou said...

Wow, all this fabulosity!! the caravan and teh rocket below and this!!! cant decide which element im i love with the most - those flowers or that swan. it all is just magical, and that photo of your daughter oh is just delightful!!!

kathie said...

Oh I do love those buttons! Beautiful little things :). Have fun with the glimmermist!

Kirsty said...

This is beautiful!

Tania Martyns said...

I'm used to doing it with more volume, layers of paper, but I loved doing this LO of cars, it was cute.
A good Sunday to you!

Louise said...

LOL I sooo cant wait to see what you create!!!

Hey thank you so very much for leaving all the blog luv and comments, it really makes my day!! THANK YOU!!!

Hey I will sooo never forget the 'cookie episode' PMSL, it will be my all time classic memory from meeting you 2!!! :) :) :) It was so cool getting to meet you both and the other Boxx girls!!!!!!!!

Lou :) xx

Kim said...

wow where do I start ...this is just too gorgeous all your little details just make it such a fabulous layout

Spa Offer Lady said...

It looks so good, so many colours and textures going on and it creates such a kitsch effect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...