Sunday, June 13, 2010

BOO!!!!

thats it..
just felt like boo-ing you all..
thanks for meeting and talking to me everyone..
had a fantastic day and night..
must do it again.

WOot WOot..

will post the lo that i managed to do at the crop {2 even}..
and some fun pics {as soon as Tracey sends them to me>.LOL}..
what a day. I am still SMILING>...

happy happy super days to everyone..

SUgar BAby.

{ps.. special thanks to Renee, Gilly and Shell for you wonderful support and lovin it was just what i NEEDED.. thank you.. oh and that goes for everyone else as well.. just had to special mention those 3, they seemed to know what i needed to hear and the special love and support}

1 comment:

Leanne said...

hey there! Yep I definitely plan to scrap the ferris wheel pic but I don't mind if you do as well.. My only request is that you credit the pic back to me! LOL!

It was great to meet you on Saturday. Next time you do a scrap/crop night in Brissy let me know! ;)

That's if you don't mind me tagging along...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...