Sunday, February 1, 2015

I'm, back at Show Us Your Stuff...... {a little late i know}

WHHOOOOOPS my bad...
but not really I've only just got a computer back after almost 2 whole excruciatingly long months of not having one. so I'm back in the land of blogging.....

so I have news .. yes its a little old but still news surely!!..

Anyho.

I am no on the Show Us Your Stuff design team.. yay ME..


so my first assignment was a sketch.. and we all know I love a sketch..

 
and this is my take on it...
"Delight"

yep. I played with the background slightly and instead of patterned paper I've used a felt polaroid and heart from Rainbow Splendour plus some little extra bits and pieces from my stash...... its been so long since some of these have seen the light of day.
also added some microbeads with embossing powder on the scrapmatts florish.. I likes how that turned out.

as some of you already know the January challenge has closed for Show Us Your Stuff but the new February one has started and I must admit that I had fun playing with it..
I will be back on the 15th with my reveal .. but don't wait head on over to Show Us Your Stuff and give it a go...

thank you for looking
have a superb day/night/week....

lots of love and sugar...
..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...