Tuesday, November 4, 2014

SUPER large POST....................................................... trust me.

***************DISCLAIMER******************
Super Long post.. 

ok. so I've been doing a little bit of scrapbooking.. thanks to the amazing people at the my2angels retreat.. I wasn't feeling like going but alas I did and i'm so glad I did.. the therapy of creating stuff.... PRICELESS..

so some of these I created whilst there and some since i've been home. {and NO i didnt bother to put them in the correct order of doing}...

Without further ado.....

"#AWESOME"

Close up....


 I've discovered the joys of Embossing powder.. so YES you will see a lot of it..
mainly creative backgrounds. 

 "Adore You"


"Hampster Wheel Fun" 
{yes grammar people. i spelt it wrong}

"Ivy"
  Some Rainbow Splendour goodness.......

"Malinda" 


 "What a Hoot"

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... i love this effect.....

"Carnival"



 "Crazy for You"


 "Fraser Island"


"I {love} this Truck"

 and i've fallen head over heals with Ferro coloured texture paint.. so gritty..so much texture......

"Maheno"

 "Mud"


 "Real Tears"

I love LOVE this photo... sad?? but so REAL.

 "T&I"


 "You are Allowed to Dream"



So there you have it.. some recent works by little ole me..
Now i've been out and about taking way too many photos. but i LOVE it.
I wont load them on here today. but I will be loading some soon..

Have a superb Tuesday.
Much love to everyone.
And remember One Little Piece of Positive in each day.



2 comments:

Dolly B said...

Such a feast for the eyes, a wonderful mix of scrappiness
Mary x

Unknown said...

HI Leanne, sorry I thought I had joined your blog, it is an amazing site love the pages and I must say you are getting great photos I love the top one for your blog ,good that you are scrapping and getting some awesome photos talk on face book thankyou for sharing your work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...