Wednesday, March 31, 2010

another lo




and can someone please tell me the name of the red stuff.. you know the technical name..its the stuff that hats and facinators etc that miliners use to make hats... i for the life of me cant think of its name..the butterflies and circle rounds are from Lil Red Rocket....
this is a lo of my niece Tosharn..love the photo.. and still not totally sure what is going on with the dark colours.. anyho.. for a boxx challenge..inspired by something at home.. well the mozzies are out in force and the flyscreens arent helping... LOL>....

2 comments:

Kim said...

woohoo so love the grungy feel to this you have such a way with texture too Leanne

Chantal Vandenberg said...

O M G!!! How amazing! I totally adore your style and your layouts are soooo awesome! I love your textures and I'm so into the "collagey" look myself too! Great work!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...