Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Show us your stuff.. +++ more..

Hello.. First up I am 100% positive that there is absolutely no one out there reading this so i'll just ramble first. Its been a LONG long time since i've been here and so freaking much has happened since the last visit.. Well I've finished my diploma in community welfare and development with psychology majors AND i have moved onto doing a Bach of Science with A double freaking major... Psychology and Counselling...yep.. i have taken a full blown leap off a massive cliff.. but you know what.. I got this shit... I can do it... and yes i am still creating some art and scrapbooking.. will be attending a couple of retreats this year to get me out of my comfort zone and into a creative zone....

A little series that started as a random purchase of some Dylusions Die cuts, combined with a Mixed Media mood board..... yep.. loved how free this process was.. i could do something totally different without a care in the world.. WINNING right freaking there...
they all have a little message held within them....
#life
this one has a special special meaning and well I will share that a little later on...
Trust
and this one came about because i was totally loving and constantly on my mind the process.. 
and well... reflection ....
#tortured

and then a little snippet of them all together.
and then well back to the reason i am here.. Show Us Your Stuff...
yes i am still creating for them as part of their design team. I have just been extremely lacking in the blog part... so this is the MAY.. yes MAY... mood board and it is so so cool......
inspiration came from the bottom corner.. and my love for mixed media background and watercolour art flowers... so i started with creating the background = clear gesso with ink... I LOVE the transparency of these two products mixed together...
added a couple of flowers, watercolour and inktense pencils and faber castell pen.....
and i finally got some photos printed. this was a maternity shoot that i did with Pheobe way way  back in the end of december.....
added the quote which was so so appropriate for a new life entering the world..
"A beautiful reason to be happy."

and the mandatory close ups...
a Resin Rainbow heart... it is actually on the page backwards.. just felt that the B side was more suited...
and see that...... a Freaking sparkling GOLD bow (rainbow splendour of course because Chloes products are amazingly awesome....) but wow so girly for me. I have hardly ever used gold but here it is... rocking it out.. oh and the cute little crochet flower was also included in A Rainbow splendour kit.....
so there you have it.. my scrappy and artness.. and then i should share.. reasoning behind my art piece Trust....
and here he is... 123 days and wow.. 
i have had all my faith in that i deserve love and happiness has been restored...








 I have found an ADVENTURE buddy.. someone who is kind, amazing, gentle, super sexy and well someone who i am completely comfortable with.. he makes me laugh, smile, cry (good crying not bad) and wow. just wow. people come into your life when you least expect it. sometimes from somewhere you would never have pictured.. but i am blesssed...

oh oh.. back to the original reason i was here.. go check out show us your stuff and play along .. PLEASE>..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow 😲
What an amazing insightful reflection. If you had to choose one of these three options, which one would you choose?
a) find something to do.
b) find something to hope for.
c) find someone to love.

Dolly B said...

A big congrats on the uni degrees , you go girl. I wish I wasn't too old to do something with my life like that. So happy for you that things are going well for you and good on you for taking steps in your life for you, steps that will give you heaps of opportuniteis and being a role model to your children. And good to see you looking so happy with your man :)
Now onto scrapping. Love the 3 pieces, it feels so good to get lost in creating and just going with the flow , it is great therapy . Fab layout for show us your stuff as well
Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...