Sweet Look On Life

Sweet Look On Life

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

just one or two

hi ... Just Quietly ... Grab a Coffee or Wine.. or whatever takes your fancy really...
its a new month so its a new challenge at Show Us Your Stuff........
and its an EASY peasy one this time..
its to create a smaller layout.. so a 8 x 11{ ish} size..... just not your standard 12x12....
so mine is..
"Loves to Read Books"
simple photo of Tarj at the library.. i just went a NON typical i guess theme... 
wasn't in your face learning or school....

using a Charms Creation lollipop....
and a kite and some clouds made by ME....
and then i just have a couple that i have been playing with recently....

"Remember When"

"Christmas Beetle"




"A Journey"


so there you have it.. I thought since it was such a LONG post that I wouldn't bore you with the close ups of the others.. maybe I'll do that for fun another day.
thanks for visiting and having a little look see...
Bye for now...
Happy days....


10 comments:

Anne P said...

You have been super creative and I LOVE that beatle page!!

Anonymous said...


[url=http://ph-pills.com/item/levitra.html]cheap levitra[/url]

Kim said...

still love your eclectic style Leanne!

Jasmine S said...

You still have it LJ. Very cool pages and love the random.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I
was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Here is my web-site :: travel

javediqbal said...

Title:
The Best High Returns on Best Investment
Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:
Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum
Web Link:
http://www.whatacash.com

Display Name: whatacash

sarah martin said...

Gorgeous layouts Leanne! You are very inspiring.

I have passed you on the Liebster award. See my blog post here:

http://scrapbookhabit.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/lucky-liebsters.html

Anonymous said...

Wow, this article is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these things, therefore I am going to tell her.


Here is my page: austria

Apartment Software said...

Very nice post.

Thomas Robert said...

awsome. good effort
Kerala Tour Packages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...