Saturday, March 2, 2013

ExCiteMent...... Show Us Your Stuff...

Hidee ho.. everyone.. 
guess what its the start of a new month... 
so start of a NEW challenge over at Show Us Your Stuff......
and the challenge is a simple and FUN one.. 
use the word EXCITEMENT in your layout.. 
{yes.. excite, excited etc can also be used}

and here is my  example..
"ExCiteMent Plus"
 so fun.. and so easy with a crazy photo like this......
closies....
and AMAZING.. {scrAp this} fuzzy felt arrow.. so awesome... 
 a Lil Red Rocket button..and yes that is a swing tag from one of my favourite clothing brands...
 and then the title...
oh and the "paint" squiggles on the page are actually ...... Liquid Pearls... 
yep straight up random out of the bottle.....
First up I just let some drops of ink go where ever and then drew around them and added some for extra effect.. must admit I like it and it probably will be used again.
so dont forget to join in at Show Us Your Stuff... have a play.. use something handmade
and upload... enjoy

thanks for your awesome love...!!!!!





4 comments:

Chloe said...

So. Much. FUN!!!! Love all the original "Leanne" things here :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then
most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest price?
Thank you, I appreciate it!

my web-site - at home fitness program without equipment

Kerala Vacation Packages said...

Well done,Very fantastic post.I like it.

Commercial Real Estate Software said...

There was a big fun :) very nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...