Monday, March 21, 2011

HaPpy BirTHday To You.. You LOOK like A...

so My Peeps.. someone i know is having a birthday TODAY..yep TODAY.. so head on over HERE and wish her a super dooper coolio fantastically wonderful Bday...
There once was a girl named Gilly,
who some thought was a tad bit silly,
she always makes some Noise,
and never leaves home without poise,
that is the story of dear ole Gilly...

{a wonderful piece of her work} yep the most wonderful Gillian Lester is turning... UMM>. i wont mention what today....

it has been almost exactly 1 year since i met her awesomeness.. she was wonderful enough to invite me and ole Tracey girl to her Bday party at Renees place last year..where we made a mega album..wow.. and to tell you the truth it was like meeting someone i have KNOWN my whole life... she is wonderful.... the first time we met....

and then we met up again for the super expo.. and emailed and chatted... and texted...

and then i invited her to my place for my birthday........ And THIS happened..lol.

{too many wines the night before..lol}
and then we have seen eachother a few times in between and ALL of them have had me reaching for the POISE...... oh Possum....
and then this last pic was at my place at the end of feb.. what a wonderfully amazing.. sorry but she and Renee have changed my life... {oh and all the other PEEPS as well.. but it is Gills day}
so to my very good and nearly a year old friend Gilly.. my wishes are that you have a wonderful day and that you get spoilt rotten.. yippee....



8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, this is so GORGEUS!!! LOVE it!!!
just found your blog and love your works :)

Jules said...

lol... what a fun bunch of chicks! xx

Nay and Gilly said...

LOL! Thanks soooo much it made me laugh my head of, now I'm just going to go and sew it back on lucky I have a sewing machine lol!
And you have changed my life too I can't imagine it without the poise peeps.
Gilly oxo

Geli said...

What an awesome bit of wackiness for a very fun and wacky friend. You said it all, Leanne. We all love you Gilly and happy birthday!

Kim said...

Lots of fun Leanne, you described Gilly perfectly!!!!

Dolly B said...

That is excellent, love it Leanne. Yep Gilly is one special possum, you are all beautiful possums and I am so blessed to have met you lot.Gillys above statement had me reaching for the Poise
hugs
Mary x

Heather Jacob said...

OMG this is spectacular !!! love it ... looks like you gals had a fantastic time ... good on ya !!!! hugz x
wow I'd love to meet all of you... such fun .. happy b'day from me xoxox

Chloe said...

Happy Birthday to Gilly - even tho I'm a little late - sorry!!!
Such fun :-) you make me laugh :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...