Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Finding Me...

Part of the challenges at Nays birthday party was to scrap lift this wonderful layout of Michelles.......

and here is my second attempt.. my first as previously mentioned belongs to Renee.. {renee if you read this can you email me a pic}..

this layout i have been thinking about for a few months... it was kind of hard to do but the journalling sums it up...
oh Scrapmatts and my addiction to Postage Stamps continues...

Journalling

bunting

and a totally RANDOM cluster along the bottom.

oh and there is some Lil Red Rocket, Sweet Vintage and The chip chop shop also floating around here.....
thanks for visiting....


ps.. okay so from reflections my layout looks ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY nothing LIKE Michelles awesome page.. but anyho......

7 comments:

Lisa Amiet said...

LMAO well the circle is there :) love this page!!
Sorry you got lost on the way but glad things are looking up for you xoxo

Stacey Young said...

You are right, it doesn't look anything like Shell's but it is absolutely fantastic the way it is.......I just love it and love all your randomness....it's so you, so perfect:):) Maybe I am a bit slow but I had no idea what you were and are going through with your family...big hugs to you and that is awesome you are finding yourself again xoxo

Geli said...

Cool LO, Leanne! I didn't get a good look at it on Sat. Nice journalling too, I'm too chicken to get so personal on mine. (mental image of me doing the chicken dance...first Hitler and now the chicken dance, we Germans have a lot to answer for)
And very funny about the Gay-Lee bit. You have no idea how many people think I'm called Jelly unless I make it veeeeery clear!
Gosh, I'm rambling...

Kim said...

wow Leanne I ammm sooo in love with your dressform and the stamps under neath...good on ya for being so brave...just love the total randomness of the layout too...it all just works

Jules said...

oh wow sweets... just saw it on the boxx... no - it doesn't look much like shells but if it provided the inspiration to get this out then make it look any way you want it to... YAY for scrap therapy!! i'm lovin those black boots and the red water tank too btw... hey - in order to look after your kids you have to look after their mum, right? happy mum - happy family! Love this to bits leanne ... xx

Marilyn said...

Wow, Leanne, I LOVE IT!!! I LOVED the dressform with the stamps is Fantastic!!! also I love the cluster, the boots and all the details!! Everything happened for a reason...great you're finding yourself...A big Hug!!!!
I LOVE YOU PAGE!!!

Nay and Gilly said...

This LO is totally cool I love it, it looks even better as if it could in real life, Gilly ox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...