Wednesday, July 26, 2017

OMMM Moodiversary take 2.

What can I say.. I just can't get enough.. I LOVE this mood board for the Our Mixed Media Moods Moodiversary!!!
 
so YES... I created another little mini thingybob. 
Inspired by the colours and then the textures that are mixed throughout the board... 


 YES .. you guessed it .. I did this one on a Sunday. where I actually hadn't done nothing all day, or went for a Sunday drive OR a long walk.. I worked on two assignments and a quiz for Uni..
so .. thanks for looking... please comment..

materials.
grey board, Stabilo, Liquitex Gesso (white and clear) and light texture paste, Staples. punchella, staples, postage stamp, Dylusions paint (postbox red), Watercolours, Inktense Ink. Words from a vintage book.
Thank you again.
Make Marks Everyday....

1 comment:

madebyxmex said...

Came over via OMMM,you are well 'conversed' in Mixed Media. Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...